RHO HOTEL *** AMSTERDAM, NES 05-23, 1012 KC AMSTERDAM.
Tel: + 31 20 6207371 Fax: + 31 20 6207826 Email: email@example.com
VARIOUS SPECIAL OFFERS, SEE RATES!
For how to reach the hotel, see also our maps section
|From Schiphol airport:
- You can take a taxi for about € 42.00 one way. It will take you about 30 min.
- You can take the shuttle bus from CONNEXXION to DAM square for € 12 one way. It runs from 7.00 AM till 9 PM, every half hour. You find the desk of Connexxion in the airport in the main entrance/departure hall, a bit on the left hand side. The Rho Hotel is 1 minute walking from the bus stop on Dam square.
- You can take a train from the airport to Amsterdam Central Station for € 4.00 one way. Travelling time is about 20 min. From 6 AM until 24 PM 4 trains per hour, rest of the day at least one train per hour.
|From Amsterdam Central Station:
- You can walk along Damrak street to Dam square, this will take you about 5 min. When you come out of the station, do not go left or right, just straight ahead in the street before you. On Dam square, cross the square to the left, along the monument. You will find the hotel in the side street behind the monument, just a few steps from the square.
- You can take a tram in front of Central Station, get out at the first stop. Tram nrs 4, 9, 16, 24, 25. You can buy a ticket inside the tram for € 2.60.
- Coming from outside the city follow the signs for "CENTRUM". You will be ending up on DAM square close to the hotel. The hotel is in a street called NES, which is a side street from DAM square. The hotel has a parking for your car! (Not included.)